A One Hour Experience to include a full safety briefing, flight time and de-brief.
Your C.A.A qualified flying instructor will demonstrate the circuit pattern at Leicester where you will be shown how to take-off, climb, level off, do medium level turns, straight & level flight, descend, approach and land.
Then a second circuit where you will be offered the controls and feel what it is like fly an aircraft under the supervision of your instructor.
After landing for the second time you will taxi back to the parking area for a de-brief from your instructor.
On return to the club house you will receive a flight pack which will include:
- Certificate of flight
- Information on how to obtain a Pilot’s Licence
- Aircraft Pilot’s Notes (C152)
- Circuit Briefs
- Picture postcard of the aircraft
- Personalised complimentary pen
- 100 years history of the Leicestershire Aero Club Book
Flight Time approx. 20 minutes