Training in a Cessna 152:
30 Hours C.A.A minimum hour requirement
More may be required to achieve test standard
- Minimum 15 hours dual instruction
- 1 hour of instrument appreciation
- Minimum of 6 hours of supervised solo, including 3 hours of solo cross country flight including one cross country of at least 150 nm and landing at one other airfield
- Air law
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Principles of Flight
- Operational Procedures
All exams are multiple choice and can be taken at the airport.
The LAPL is limited to VFR flying only.
Price if paid in advance £4,630.00
Paid in advance: £6,555.00