Training in a Cessna 152:
45 hours C.A.A. minimum hour requirement.
More may be required to achieve test standard.
- Minimum 25 hours dual instruction
- Minimum 10 hours supervised solo, including:
- Minimum 5 hours solo navigation including a solo qualifying cross country flight of at least 150nm landing at 2 intermediate aerodromes.
- Air law
- Human Performance
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Aircraft General
- Principles of Flight
- Operational Procedures
All exams are multiple choice and can taken at your convenience here at the airport.
If paid in advance: £6,555.00
Practical examinations are not covered in the above price:
- Communications, a stimulation of a flight to cover radio calls for everyday and emergency procedures.
- Skills test, A flight test covering all skills gained during training, including navigation and general handling of the aircraft.
A class 1 or 2 medical is required before flying solo which can be obtained from a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) authorised aero-medical examiner.
Price if paid in advance £4,630.00