Leicestershire Aero Club are looking for dedicated staff to join our small, friendly Club.
Please call our Airfield Manager, Rob Biddles if interested, on 0116 259 2360
We are currently looking for:
Part time work is available in our club bar and kitchen.
To carry out light maintenance work around the airfield and hangers, provide fire cover, full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fire cover. Runway inspections, refuelling visiting pilots, daily checks of equipment Full training will be given.
- Maintenance of club house and surrounding areas.
- Fuel samples, Training will be given
- Small repairs to fixtures and fittings.
- Ordering stock for fire trucks, Training will be given.
- Other light duties to assist the Airport Manager.
Full training will be given in all aspect of the fire role.
- Full Driving licence (Manual)
- Previous maintenance work would be an advantage.
- Physically fit.
- Assist with moving of aircraft,
- Able to work as part of a small team..